Q: What is sustainable about our products?
We ensure all of our items are; made with sustainable materials (organic or recycled), created with the strictest environmental certifications and labels in the industry, sustainable in terms of the quality of the materials and also sustainable in style with timeless fits.
Q: Fair trade & sustainable development?
We understand that in line with the UN SDGs (United nations sustainable development goals) rely on these elements. Fair trade and sustainable development are natural: appreciating your skin with soft materials; respecting the men and women who make your clothes with dignified pay + working conditions; respecting the world that we live in by limiting our impact on the environment.
Q: Are the materials vegan?
Yes, the apparel is made with 100% vegan materials.
Q: What certifications are the clothes made under?
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (Recycled products)
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (Organic products)
- GRS (Global recycled standard)
- GOTS (Global Organic textile standard)
- PETA approved (Vegan)
- OCS blended
- OCS 100
Q: How to wash?
Wash garments on 30°/ Wash item alone for first few washes, after that wash with like colours/ Wash inside out/ Do not tumble dry/ Do NOT iron over print
Q: What size should I get?
All of our items are in men's sizing unless otherwise stated. We do have a size chart in our ABOUT section, please use as reference.
Q: How does kids product sizing work?
We use age groups to assist with the sizing (3-4 years/5-6 years etc)
Q: Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- If you don't fall in love with your product, you can exchange within 14 days of purchase. You can do this by dropping us an email to: email@example.com containing your full name and order number as the subject.
- At this moment we are not accepting returns however we can provide a gift card for the full amount of the purchase.
- Items must not be worn, washed or damaged and hang-tags must be untampered.
Q: Shipping in the UK?
Free UK shipping.
Q: Do you ship outside the UK?
We do not currently ship outside of the UK, however please shoot us over an email as we may have stockists near your city.
Q: What happens when stock runs out?
We keep all our stock very limited. We will typically only drop each line once.
Q: How are orders shipped?
Orders are shipped in one package to reduce excess packaging.
Q: Can I modify an order once I've placed it?Due to the volume of orders we cannot promise modifications, however please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to accommodate.
Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
3-5 working days on available products / 2-4 weeks on pre-order products